Friday, January 16, 2009

So Long Away

But now I am back!

What have I been up to? The short list: 

1. Putting together a photo blog for my day job as a newspaper photographer: . 


2. Buying a new camera: 

More info about my new lovely available here

3. Settling my new Midnight Shubunkins into their home in my 120 gallon aquarium. 


4. Taking pictures of my fiance's great-aunt Claire's glove collection for the Eventual Invention shop: 


5. Buying the coolest waffle iron EVER


6. Of course, making new books! I'm making a bunch more today, too. A rare day off. 



I had such a wonderful holiday and I hope you all did, too. I see you've been busy blogging up a storm while my blog has been gathering dust. Hopefully I'll be getting to update it a bit more often now that things have settled down a bit! 

2 comments:

Kiley said...

I had waffles in my not so cool waffle maker this morning...

Anways I was just dropping by to let you know you've been tagged on my blog. No pressure to play along, I just wanted an excuse to direct people over here!

Play Rummy said...

Interesting Article , keeps on posting, i will share your link with visitors.