What have I been up to? The short list:
1. Putting together a photo blog for my day job as a newspaper photographer: .
2. Buying a new camera:
More info about my new lovely available here.
3. Settling my new Midnight Shubunkins into their home in my 120 gallon aquarium.
4. Taking pictures of my fiance's great-aunt Claire's glove collection for the Eventual Invention shop:
5. Buying the coolest waffle iron EVER:
6. Of course, making new books! I'm making a bunch more today, too. A rare day off.
I had such a wonderful holiday and I hope you all did, too. I see you've been busy blogging up a storm while my blog has been gathering dust. Hopefully I'll be getting to update it a bit more often now that things have settled down a bit!