Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Smoots!

Some of you more observant blog readers may have noticed the new gadget at the bottom of the column on the right. Now you can measure in Smoots! How cool is that. Just type any measurement - such as 50 feet, 6 inches, 20 yards, etc - into the box and hit the Measure button!

I meant to do this sooner, since October 4 (my birthday, coincidentally!) is Smoot Celebration Day, but I'm just now getting around to it.

So go ahead, try measuring the distance to your grandmother's house, or the length of your living room, or even your own height! Whenever I hit the search button, I always think of Oliver Smoot getting up, lying down, getting up, lying down, getting up, lying down....

For more about Oliver Smoot, and the Smoot measurement, check out the links below the search box. :)

No comments: