Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today It Is My Birthday

Hooray! I have lots of photos to post - of the new stamp and business cards I bought for the shop recently, two or three from our recent vacation (i shot almost exclusively pinholes on Fuji 160, so those will have to wait for a while), and miscellaneous others too. I'll get them up soon. I thought I wouldn't have much to do after I returned from vacation, but boy was I wrong. So much to get done....
Too bad I have to work today, but least the weather is delightfully stormy. Finally feels like fall! I do love October, and not just because there is chocolate cake involved. :D

To celebrate, here are a few fun birthday goodies from Etsy. Pictures are clickable and take you to the Etsy listing. 


A simple and just downright cool card from tracychong, $4. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Two cute candles from Candle Confections, $8.99. Nice touch with the sprinkles!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A squishable and snuggly slice of birthday cake from crazydaisy60, $21.95. I wonder if they come in chocolate....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The most adorable birthday hat, EVER! From CrashCanStudio, $17. I totally want one!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


A very cool card-alternative, with a candle, matches, and even a built-in candle holder. From dippylulu, $11.50 for a set of three. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A birthday card with an awful lot of work put into it. This is the ultimate in handmade cards! $4, from AJK Artistry. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And finally, an adorable little wooden cake or cupcake-topper from kiwihandmade, $15. Too cute. 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Happy birthday to me! :D

No comments: