Friday, September 18, 2009

Sad Day... Sort of

Hey all my lovely bookbinding friends!

Just a short post to let you all know that my entire shop is 25% off. I'm going on indefinite hiatus. As you can see, I've been absent from the bookbinding scene for quite a while. I've been very busy and my personal life is keeping me from binding. So I'm closing up shop for now - I may open up again in the future or list the occasional item - but I need to sell everything right now to pay some bills. So please help me out and buy yourself a nice journal!

I miss you all and I hope you are well. :)

Iris

7 comments:

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

Hi Iris,

You don't know me, but I've enjoyed your blog and was wondering what had happened to you. Your endband tutorial alone must be one of the most useful things ever posted in book blog land. I'm sorry that life is taking you from the book world for a while, and wish you the best. I hope you come back when you can.

TJ Buckley said...

oh iris - this is sad news! but i thank you for this lovely blog and wish you and yours happy holidays and a fabulously wonderful life! i hope you return to us someday!

kindest regards,

T J

SEO Expert said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

Radiator Covers UK said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.

Free Online Games said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.

PoL said...

Our writing services is not sub-standard. We are equipped to meet even the tightest of deadlines. No more worrying that you don't have enough time left or that you won't get your paper handed in before the deadline. Give us a try; you'll be very glad you did!